Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello Bobby

It wasn't a good thing to hear that you had passed away.  Even though we weren't friends, during the years I knew you, still you made a huge impact on my life.  The type of impact you made was one that I wouldn't wish on any of my enemies.  You had a way of trying to suck people into your world, and then when they didn't accept things the way you wanted them to, you would attack them verbally to the point of everyone in the building being able to hear. 
My association with you was that as well as many other horrible situations.  You seem to push yourself on people, even though they didn't want to be around you.  One of you allies was my last husband and you became a thorn in my side with your every visit. Many of these would be unannounced, in the middle of the night, with your body in disarray from some one beating the heck out of you or stabbing you at a bar.  Naturally, you would fall on our couch, and be a visitor for several days, expecting me to wait on you.  My husband would try to help with this situation, but he didn't give much where you were concerned.  He allowed you to make yourself at home and help yourself to anything we had to eat, whether we could afford your extra expense or not. 
You were one of the people who helped my husband get illegal drugs which became his demise as well.  As long as I knew you I never was able to accept being around you, and you seem to push that much harder.  They say that God, lets the bad people into your life, so that you can learn patience.  What God was teaching me, was something I didn't want to learn. 
I don't know how you eventually died, but I hope it wasn't the way I thought you would.  I only hope you were able to get your life straight before this happened.
Sincerely,
Nita

No comments: