Friday, January 15, 2010

Acne Treatment........

 My son, has been plagued with horrible acne, since high school.  He is now 36 years old and it's still very bad.  I have tried to get him to go to doctor's for help, but he says he can't afford it.  I believe him because I've looked at the regiments that are necessary to take adult acne treatments  and the products are high.  His acne is so bad that they would need to peel the top layer of skin off and I don't know if that would help.

1 comment:

Acne warrior said...

Scientists at NY University College of Medicine have shown that Niacinamide (aka Nicotinamide) is superior to antibiotics such as Clindamycin in controlling acne. Use Niapads – Nicotinamide pads for controlling acne. Niapads is a one step process providing exfoliation, skin lightening (prevent acne scars), pore cleansing and prevention of acne. Visit www.niapads.com for details.