Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Story


I remember a story, my Grandmother used to tell me.......down through the years. About a man who had lived his life in the world as if there was no God. He made it a point to tell you that he didn't believe in God, that God had never done anything for him or helped him in any way. So, it finally came to the time that this man, was on his death bed and was asked by a person, if he believed in God.............to which the man answered................."well, this life will do to live by, but it won't do to die by".............
I haven't forgotten those words, every time I hear someone tell people that they don't believe in God..............I've also been know to repeat those words to those particular people, on such occasions. Naturally, I get a rhetorical answer but that's fine, because the seed has been planted..............it's up to God to grow it......

No comments: