Monday, November 9, 2009

He's Awake & Talking

The posting Monday on the Web site for Anwar al Awlaki, who was a spiritual leader at two mosques where three 9/11 hijackers worshipped, said American Muslims who condemned the Fort Hood attack are hypocrites who have committed treason against their religion.

Awlaki said the only way a Muslim can justify serving in the U.S. military is if he intends to "follow in the footsteps of men like Nidal."

"Nidal Hassan is a hero," Awlaki said. "He is a man of conscience who could not bear living the contradiction of being a Muslim and serving in an army that is fighting against his own people."
I have seen this type of religion and beliefs, and yet, I wonder how they can esteem, killing innocent victims, who haven't done them any wrong? I would think that living in America and being a citizen, would give a person more feeling toward the country who has nurtured them from birth.

No comments: