Loading...

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Goodbye

I see the dark clouds surrounding your family members as they deal with your death.  It's not a pretty picture to view, because of the strife involved.  My daughter in law, was your daughter and she is getting more than her share of grief at this moment.  The family is not handling your loss well, and she is the brunt of their attacks.  Needless to say, it's not right for this to be happening and it only causes more hurt in the long run.  My prayers for this family, can only be for peace and cooperation between them.
Elaine Knorr, I hope you are able to RIP since you no longer are in control of this situation.  I never met you but, from some of the comments I've seen on Facebook, you were a nice person.  My daughter in law is torn apart from the way the family treated her at your passing.  It's not nice, fair or decent to treat a family member in this manner during such a sad time.  I hope you will be able to send some form of love down to your children during their grief and maybe they will be able to find peace and comfort.
My prayers go out to them and I will keep in touch with your daughter, to comfort her and support her emotionally during the trying times ahead.
God be with you and may you rest in peace,
Sincerely,
Nita

No comments: