Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Dog

The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez
My kids are all about the new dog but to be honest, my husband couldn’t care less. I don’t know why he was so all about the new pet but it seems like ever since we got the lab he’s been nonstop watching expert satelliteand can’t be bothered to take the thing outside. I know it’s football seasonand he says the dog is the kids’ responsibility but it would be nice to have a little more help around here when it comes to the dog. I just don’t get why all of a sudden everything seems to be falling on me! I love Tabby and I think he’s the sweetest dog I’ve ever met and I’m glad my kids have him to learn responsibility when it comes to owning a pet. I think it’s really important for people to have that type of thing growing up but I sure would have thought twice about this if I had known my husband wasn’t going to help me with it at all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your honest! Really such as wonderful article posted you, for some reasons i just love the look of that!


Sample Letters