Loading...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dear Robert

Today, you have been gone 7 years and they say time changes things.  It has gotten me past the major storm that ensued because of your passing.  There are memories that will never go away.  Today, is also your sister's birthday, and I'm sure she will never forget that particular birthday.  It is with regret that things are at a stalemate, with the others involved.  You know that I will not be able to have a relationship of any kind with them.  I believe you wouldn't like it, but there's nothing I can do about it, except protect myself.  They will never change and I can't allow them in my life.  Sorry, it has to be this way, but things are too extreme for me to accept.  I believe that your death helped one of them grow up to be a better person, but the other 2 are what I consider "lost causes."  Please forgive me for not allowing them in my life. 
I hope you are at peace.
Sincerely,
Nita Kaye

No comments: