Loading...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Paul

This time last year you were so sick and very pale.  The cancer had robbed you of the spunk you bestowed upon all around you through out the years.  You could talk the horns off of a billy goat and sometimes this really got on our nerves.  All in all it was your persona and people either accepted you or went the other direction.
 Our daughter has asked me to go with her to visit your grave for Father's Day.  Not wanting to hurt her feelings,  I told her I would go.  I am not one to like being around these types of scenarios and so I will make this visit as fast as I can.  I know it will be hard on her and at the present she needs someone who can give her strength during this time.  Next month it will be a year since you left the girls and that will be rough on them as well.

No comments: