Monday, December 18, 2017

Kingdom of Heaven Library

I came across this website while surfing my facebook page, and thought it might be something I could utilize with this blog.  While I have put the link to the website here in my blog, I found that the strict "Terms of Service", were something, that I might overstep, should I get into posting here on my blog.  
Times, are that I will get into the spirit of things that I am posting about and place "references, quotes, pictures, scriptures, etc. into the posting to make my subject more interesting.  It's here that I may overstep some of their rules.  This is something I wouldn't want to do, so therefore, I did not make an account with them.  
Here is the link should you decide that you can comply with their terms of service rules, better I I possibly would.    https://kingdomofheavenlibrary.com/   I found some good information and scripture reading there, which I'm sure will be of benefit to many people.  I hope that posting this link will prove a positive effort for the website, as well as this blog.

No comments: