Friday, February 21, 2014

Dear Lady...........

Helen Parrish.............
I remember the first time I ever met you.  It was a family holiday and you were at your daughter's for the festivities.  My sister took me over with her so she could give you your gifts from her and your son.  Meeting the other side of the family for the first time, was a good venture.
I remember your bubbly persona, and how you were enjoying the family and the moments you all had going on.  You talked to me as if I had been there many years.  As the last few years have gone by, I've seen you through visits to the nursing home where my parents and you were staying.
I can say truthfully that you always had that smile and it gave a sense of sweetness to you and anyone around you.  No longer than I was able to know  you, I found  you to be as full of life as your body would allow.  You had that sweet spirit that not many people are endowed with.
I know that you are with your family and friends up there above us.  I'm sure that Don and Carolyn will miss you terribly.  It's going to be a great loss for them to handle.  Yet, they have the peace that you no longer are suffering and are finally at rest.
God bless you sweet lady, and may you rest in peace.
Sincerely,
Nita

No comments: