Loading...

Friday, November 1, 2013

Dear Matt


Matthew Mickelson Butman

 

Although I never met you or your family, I've watched the stories and updates through the last 3 or 4 years.  You have been a very great inspiration to all whom your spirit and existence touched.  I saw the pictures of you in your room and read your many updates during your short life.  I watched as your family searched for the strength, peace and comfort during your bad bouts with this disease.  Now, that you are gone I know they will miss you and wonder if there will ever be a cure to what has taken two of their sons?  May God rest your sweet soul and give your family peace.
Every time I would get down and start feeling sorry for myself, I would remember you were over there just a few miles away trying to hold on to what life you had left.  I felt no pity for myself and thanked God that your short sweet life touched me as well as many others around the world.  Go with God, Matt and RIP........
Condolences to all family and friends of this sweet boy.......Heaven has another angel....

No comments: