Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What To Do?

I had hoped that once my youngest son, got out of the halfway house, he would stay up there in that area to work and survive.  It's my sad fear that he will come back to the same area where the problems all began.  He's a grown man going on a teenager, who never really grew up.  He doesn't want to accept responsibility for the things in his life.  I can't manage him, if he decides to come here.  I have told him that I can't have him living with me.  It's as if he's not listening.  I hope God intervenes in this situation, because I don't want to cause a split between my son and me.  These things never go well and turn out to cause hurt feelings for years to come.  Prayer and trust that God's ability to handle this is about all I can go on right now.

No comments: