Loading...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Today

I woke up this morning, much as the other days.  The sound of my chiming clock in the living room let me know it was 6am, but I awoke before it chimed.  Here in my home I find that the walls tend to close in after a few hours and the day seems to drag after that.  I know that I am blessed by having another day to move forward and live.  I am thankful even though it doesn't sound like I am.  There's plenty domestic work around here for me to do.  There's other errands that I need to make, and here I sit on my lazy duff.  Either way I thank the Lord for this day, my health and the life that I am living lately.  It's been quite a turn around after all the hard years of living and being strong.  Today, I am thankful for the release of so much stress, and responsibility.  It's a good day and that's a good thing.

No comments: