Loading...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Answer

An emotional roller coaster has been plaguing my mind and soul in the lst few weeks.  Yesterday, I had all but given up on the situation ever being what I was hoping for.  My heart was heavy and I considered the situation lost to my emotions getting out of control. 
Affairs of the heart are very touchy when dealing with the other person.  You never know if you are going to do or say the right thing when being around this unique person.  So, with my heart in my hand, I reached out to God in prayer.  I asked for his help to let me know if everything was alright.  See, I hadn't heard from the other person for over 24hrs. and it had been a tense time.  After I prayed to God, I went to a website on my computer to check out something.  After what seemed a minute or two, my cell phone buzzed and there was a text from this person.  It was as if the answer to prayer, came as soon as I prayed.  Realizing that it had come that soon, overwhelmed me.  The text answered what I had been wanting to know and gave me the relief that I so desired.  How big is God?  How great is his love for us?  People, I can't ever begin to explain.  I would probably start blubbering, if I took the time to tell you all the things he's done for me during my life.  So, I am giving him praise for this time and thanking for even more good that has happened this morning.  There are no limits on God..........

No comments: