Loading...

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012


Most of Texas woke up to rain which switched to sleet, then snow after lunch time.  Morning activities and celebrations were a must, because the weather made driving conditions unsafe.  I stayed home and had my own time on the computer and later watched the TV.  Made me some good food and indulged in some that will make me fatter. 
The weather took it's toll on other areas of the nation, with tornadoes, which tore up homes and  businesses.  My prayers are with those as well as the one's who have lost their lives.  It's been a sad Christmas season, with so many people being killed senselessly.  My condolences go out to the one's who now have to deal with the loss of their family member or friends.  Our world needs to come back to the only thing that can help us.  Our belief in our God.

No comments: