Loading...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

. Newlyweds

Posted by Gaylord Campbell
I am the happiest I have ever been. My husband and I got married three weeks ago, and we closed on our home before we left for our honeymoon. I feel truly blessed to have such a caring man as my husband. It has been so exciting to make the big and small decisions as a couple. I feel like I have a partner who will be by my side through thick and thin. It is also nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of, and as a friend puts it, to “do life together.” We have had a lot of decisions to make since we bought our home. We decided to give fixed-rate energy a try by looking into shop electricity rates texas cities, and we had to decide on whose bank to use as a couple. We decided that we do not want to have separate accounts. Little things like which cable package to order for our home, which refrigerator to buy, etc. have all been decisions we have made as a couple. I have heard that the first year of marriage is the biggest adjustment, but so far, we have adjusted really well.

No comments: