Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello God

I'm just feeling the need to talk to you, even though there's not a lot to say. I keep thinking about things, and how in my life they are good, but in other's they're not.
First of all, I want to thank you for the good that's happened in my life. That world isn't perfect by a long shot, but there's so much good, that it over powers any bad, that I stumble into. While not looking for anything and secretly looking at the same time I have gotten to the point, I  believe and figure the men are all out for themselves, and to heck with the word "love". I fear if I get with anyone else, it will turn out the same as before. There are times, I believe that no one can love me for who I am. I really think, I am such a bad person, and no one wants a woman like me, for a relationship.
But you do work in mysterious ways, don't you? You have plans we don't even know about and can't even fathom. For that I am so very "thankful", and don't know what I'd do, if I didn't know where you were, and how to contact you.
Thanks for all the great and good things, you placed in my life. Know that I will tell anyone, that I can about you, when I know they need an emotional boost, and maybe it will help them get through some of the rough times they face, just like you did for me.
I'm in your debt!
Sincerely
Nita Kaye

No comments: