Friday, January 15, 2010

Hey God

I just wondered how things are going, with this world we're living in? Isn't it about time you did something to stop all the problems, we're experiencing? I know you've got a lot on your hands, but it's just getting worse. I remember you saying in your word, that it would. I just wonder how far it has to go before you will intervene? It's really rough down here and getting to the point, we are scared to leave our homes. I'm looking for some help here, and would appreciate you making an effort towards our needs. I know you will meet whatever they are, but some of this stuff, is just outrageous. Please, put your hand on our nation and give us the strength to do the right things. In your name I ask........
Nita
America Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: