Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dear Lynn

What a horrible way to find out you were gone. I went online to a website that finds, people and looked up your address and such. I found "Deceased" on the page, that listed date of birth and date of death. Needless to say, I felt a big loss, and a huge lump come in my throat. I thought, I'd maybe get to see you again, and have fun talking to you like we used to, and cut up with each other. I thought I'd get to see that handsome, tall man with the light brown hair, walk up with a smile on his face and give me that "big bear hug", he always gave. A thrill would always run down my spine when you'd take me in your arms and hold me. I never wanted to loose that feeling, but when you beat me so many times and left me with black eyes and bruises on my face and lumps on my head, then turn of our children and beat them too, I just had to give the "love of my life", up. I wish you had cared enough to be a father to your children, instead of letting them suffer, knowing their dad, didn't care whether, they were alive or dead. You lost a lot, not know your children.





Misty









Barney & Jessica
They look just like you......imagine that....
I would have done anything for you, and put myself in jeopardy, just to make things right for you and me. I loved you too much and you took advantage of it. I wish it could have been different with us and you could have been the man, I needed. Instead you never grew up and were selfish, with your ways of doing things. What an ego you had, you knew you could sweep women off their feet, with your "silver tongue" ways. You had a way of looking into a woman's eyes with and "I want you look", that would just melt them. I even saw an "I love you" look, that would erase any wrong you had done to me. You were something else, and yet I can never, forget the time we had together, and how wonderful it was to be your woman, when you weren't being mean to me and the kids. I hope you found a better place, and are doing great where you are.
Love,
Nita Kaye
P.S. Misty came into town this week. She's just a devious as you were, Barney's following right in her shoes........aren't you proud of yourself?

No comments: