Loading...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Choosing .........

I've known for years that there are people who don't believe in the "Holy Trinity", the "Virgin Birth" and the "Christian Faith" as a whole.  I believe what I want to because I can.  They have their own personal way of dealing with faith, beliefs, hope, understanding and love.  I have mine, and as long as America says I'm free to do so, then I most certainly will.  Even if it became outlawed to believe, they couldn't change what is down inside my heart and soul.   If the other believers wish to think & believe their own standards, then it's their choice and I have no right to tell them otherwise. 
The Bible says, to place the information out there for them to know, not to jam it down their throats.  If the "Holy Spirit" touches their hearts, minds and souls, then they will know it and have the free will to go forth.

No comments: