Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Auto Repairs.......

Have you ever had those awful sounds coming from your vehicle and found a bunch of steam coming from under the hood? If you own a vehicle and have driven it very long, there comes a time when certain parts wear out. One of those, that I hate is the darn water pump and it's not a funny thing to experience. I've been on the side of the road with hot water coming out under the front of my car. Believe me, this car is not going much farther down that road.
My friend lives in Chicago and recently, found her Toyota Corolla in need of repairs. It was going down hill fast and being her only transportation, she needed help. I told her to try and find a Chicago auto repair shop there in her area. She grabbed her phone book and started looking for the 1st available repair shop. This girl doesn't have the slightest idea about how to find a reliable repair shop. I emailed her to look at the online listings, and get more than one estimate. I'm glad she listened to me, because she will be able to afford the quotes from the one place she decided to employ. I know they will help her, because they offer customer satisfaction on all their work.

No comments: