Saturday, October 17, 2009

Raised As A Child........

From the time I was born, I was raised to know about the Lord. My grandmother, took me to church every time the door was opened. All my childhood, was spent playing with my dolls and whatever toy, the family was able to afford for me. Remembering my grandmother, always telling me about God, and expressing how she hoped one day I would be a preacher, led me as a small child to feel special. I can remember playing church with my dolls and sitting them on the steps of the front porch, and leading them in church. Everything I had seen during service's was what I would perform, during my play session. I became the leader of songs, prayer and eventually preach a child like sermon, to my dolls. I would that today's children, enjoyed the innocence of the children years ago. To know God, with the innocence of a child is the beginning o

No comments: