Loading...

Friday, September 25, 2009

Think About It......

Have you ever had something happen, that was just too "iffy" to explain, the how, why, and what of it? I have that happen very often in my life and it totally takes me off guard. I feel like I'm standing on "holy ground" and often find myself treading lightly. It's scary, eerie and exhilarating to think that you've been put in that situation. Should you live in this world long enough, it will happen to you. Many people just dismiss it as a weird chance or happening and nothing to pursue. I believe everything happens for a reason, and if you look hard enough, you can find God, in it all. He gets you right down to the last minute, the last second and brings everything into total completeness. How can people, go through life and not see the hand of God in things that happen daily? I stand amazed that they are so insensitive to the world around them. It happens and there's not a thing that God is not in.

No comments: