Thursday, August 6, 2009

SaltWater Fish

Do you ever enjoy looking at the fish in a pet store? I love to watch the different fish and see how beautiful they are. They say that you can get coral for sale as well. I've seen it in television documentary's, but didn't realize that you could actually have it in your own tank. I remember seeing those things moving around with the water, but I guess you just don't realize, they are alive as well. I considered them to be live plants, not sea life like fish.
I've always had fresh water fish tanks, and never considered that I should buy coral because there's a lot more detail that has to be taken. There's the huge ordeal of just getting the water ready and the filtering system going, before you can even consider putting saltwater fish in it. Some of those salt water fish are very expensive. I wouldn't be able to afford the fancy fish, because I'm sure that something would go wrong and it would die. I've invested quite a bit of money in setting up a fresh water tank and the tropical fish that goes in it. Sadly, to say they bit the dust as well. I enjoy watching the fish bear their babies, live. For that reason, I always bought live bearers to put in my tanks.
Need to buy some new fish, then check out this website.

No comments: