Friday, August 21, 2009

Doll House.......

Do you remember being a child and wishing for a doll house? I knew that only the rich or independently wealthy had such luxuries. I was a poor girl from a poor family and that type of thing was not in our list of things we needed. Mostly we lived on things we needed so, any kind of luxury was something they had to save for as a gift. Today's world, has given so much to their children, because of the status symbol society has created. I'm sure that a doll house with figures and furniture was the going thing back then. Now, they've come up with all kinds of other stuff. Can you imagine dollhouse vegetables to add to the list? It's like everything else, someone always trying to make a dollar off of something. I really do think, that the health issue became involved in this one. But either way, what have you got to loose?
Doll house vegetables are something new to the scene, and I'm sure that when cooking in your doll house kitchen you will want to serve vegetables. Then there's meat, and desserts to consider. Oh, and don't forget the nice how buttered rolls or fresh baked bread. I love that stuff with a passion and my new belt is there to prove it.
Have you considered stocking up on doll house items and figures? The little girl of the house will appreciate it and probably want you to buy more. Hey, their girls aren't they? That means, every time, the styles or designs change, baby wants it. You have to be ready to buy what they want, because Mom will want it for you little girl. Hey, Dad get your wallet out because it's time to invest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is indeed so sweet, I really love your miniature food and the fact that it looks deliciously real for someone who at first doesn't know its made of clay, you're an artist, glad you've completed a lot of dollhouses, I'm still on my first dollhouse and I found my model dollhouse at http://www.classicdollhouses.com/ I hope someday more people will be very interested in this kind of hobby.