Loading...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Guess You Could.........

It seems that on days like this coming holiday, I find myself alone. It's because that couples, tend to want only couples at their get to gathers. They tend to leave single people out and that makes them feel even lonelier than before. There was times, when they wanted you around and even when they didn't have anyone, you would include them to keep them from being alone during those times. I guess it's easy for them to forget when their lives are going so well. Either way, I suppose it's my fault for not wanting to live the way I was. I now have exactly what I can live with and that's myself. So, I guess you could say, having my own way caused this. It's still lonely, when no one includes you in their festive gatherings.

No comments: