Loading...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cool Nights

There are many different climates and types of weather. The weather here is much like Arizona, with it being hot during the day and cool at night. The weather has a way of weathering the real estate, so you have regular up keep on your property. I'm sure that the real estate in Scottsdale
needs to be restored often with the type of blistering heat they suffer during the summers. I do believe that the weather is about as hot there as it is where I live. I have a hard enough time living in Texas, I sure that Arizona, would be nice to visit, just not live there. They also have very cold winters, with lots of snow. This really takes it's toll on houses and other property in Arizona. Insulation is a must in any home, but you really need it there.

No comments: