Loading...

Monday, July 27, 2009

Children

Back when I was young a so determined that I would have more than one child to keep them from growing up alone, it didn't register to me the complications, that could come from one too many kids. I now have since seen the disasters of my decisions and know that there needs to be plenty of money in the bank. Though they are all grown and have their own lives, it never seems to fail that they will always need some sort of financial backing from their parents. I'm only one Mom, and most of the dads are deceased, so you can see where that leaves me. My fixed income, is just that......and I'm not finding a lot left at the end of the month. What will they do, when I'm gone? They'd better have a stronger grip on reality, because it's going to hit hard.

No comments: