Wednesday, June 3, 2009

R.L.

As of June 1st it's been 6yrs. since your death. A big hole came into my life when you died, but I was able to finally accept it, and go on. Your kids, played the part to the hilt and tried to be martyrs, because you had gone off and left them, without anyone to help them. Yeah, right! They played on everyone they could, I stayed as far away from them as possible, to keep from being sucked in.
I'm glad I was able to do my part however feeble, it was during the funeral, and was glad to leave the horrible atmosphere, your family had created. I said my farewell to you and visited your grave, as often as possible for the 1st two years, the I slowly pulled away, to ease off the pain, it caused each time, I saw your grave and headstone.
One thing for sure, you don't have to put up with their crap anymore and they have to fend for themselves. Which I laugh at........sorry, that's just how they made me feel.
I'm sorry you died, but I glad your out of the mess.
Nita Kaye

No comments: