Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dear Lord

One after the other.....there's plane crashes, earthquakes and the economy.....now there's so many without homes and jobs........these disaster's are making a mess of things, and it's something.......that can't be controlled. I'm so worried that more of this will happen, since the hurricane season is just beginning.......Dear Lord, I know that you can control these things, and I don't understand your ways, but I was wondering if you could ease up on us? I know this sounds like whining, and maybe it is.........but, many are the people, who have been affected by disasters like wars, earthquakes and typhoons. The loss of lives.......has been paramount...we ask your help, Lord....so many are hurting.......
You said we could call on you in the time of need, and this is what we are doing.......
In thy name we ask...........
Amen

No comments: